NanoSeal's Crack Filler is an easy-to-use, dry granulated powder that fills fissures up to 2 inches in driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, natural stone, and all other masonry surfaces. This filler has no poly-formula, no paste, no mixing, cutting, expensive removal, or messy cleanup. This is a real solution to filling in cracks and can be applied quickly, easily, and is cost-effective.
NanoSeal's Crack Filler is not just a cosmetic fix, it can be a real lifesaver.
NanoSeal Crack Filler
This 12 oz bottle goes a long way!
NanoSeal Crack Filler serves two main concerns for concrete and other cementitious surfaces. By filling the crack, the product will
- divert water from entering the crack to cause more damage and the crack,
- will mitigate trip and fall risks,
- increase the aesthetics of the surface.
Preparation – To prepare the crack, brush, wipe, wash, or blow out all the debris, dirt, sand, weeds, or anything else you can. Once the crack is clean, make sure the surface is dry.
Application – To Apply NanoSeal Crack Filler,
- aim the tip of the bottle at the crack and slowly fill the crack to the top while moving along the length of the crack,
- with a soft brush, lightly drag the brush at a 45-degree angle to the crack to level the powder with the surface,
- then, use the brush to sweep the powder away from the edges, down the length of the surface to remove any excess powder,
- finally, apply water to the surface a few inches away from the crack and let the water come to the powder from within to avoid washing out the powder.
- If more is needed anywhere along the crack, add lightly but DO NOT LET THE TIP GET WET or it will set up in seconds in the bottle. Keep product dry!
NanoSeal DOES NOT claim our Crack Filler will FIX or REPAIR cracks. Cracks in concrete are caused by subsidence or shifting of dirt below the concrete, stress (heavy object like a truck) which is greater than the intended stress of the concrete mix, or from freeze/ thaw weather deterioration or salting in northern climates.