What is the NanoSeal Certified Partner Program?
The NanoSeal Certified Partner program is presented in the NanoSeal University training course materials and field training. Completing the NanoSeal University courses provides a special opportunity to offer NanoSeal products and services to residential, commercial, industrial and municipal customers.NanoSeal reserves the right to limit the distribution and Certified Partner Certification to those who have proven to be credible, responsible, and ethical businesses in their communities.
Why Should I Become a NanoSeal Certified Partner?
NanoSeal is the exclusive distribution partner for our products in the State of Texas and the only ones who offer the certification courses. Only those who successfully complete the NanoSeal University Certified Partner course and training may offer the NanoSeal products and services in Texas and offer the end-customer our 5- 10year guarantees.
Who Can Qualify to Become a Certified Partner?
NanoSeal is seeking to partner with qualified companies in a variety of field that all share a few common traits:
- They all have established a proven reputation of quality service in their community.
- They provide cleaning services, residential or commercial construction, remodeling services, property management or maintenance services, pool and backyard additions, mason and hardscape construction, roofers, power/pressure or soft wash services, fence and deck builders, and select other services that are a good fit for NanoSeal hydrophobic sealers
How Can I Become a Certified Partner?
NanoSeal University holds 2-day classes each month. To attend the courses, you must make a reservation for the training. Please call or email your information today to get the course schedule information.
We believe it is imperative that all our Certified Partners are provided all the education, marketing materials, products and tools necessary to be fully successful and prosperous upon completion of the NanoSeal University Certified Partner program.
What is Included in the NanoSeal University Courses?
The Certification class is a comprehensive course covering a multitude of subjects including the items below and much more. You will leave with a thorough understanding of the product and how to apply it, plus tips for marketing and running your business.
- Meet the NanoSeal Team
- Product Knowledge & Demonstration
- Processes and Procedures
- Forms and Marketing Materials
- Keys to Success
- The certification classes are held each month, offered both during the week and weekends.
- Each class is limited to a maximum number of students and fills quickly.
- Every employee who will handle the NanoSeal products must be certified.
- Multiple staff certification pricing is available with Professional, Enhanced or Enterprise Certification Packages
IN A BOX
Our mission is to provide individuals with the most comprehensive training and preparation, including all the necessary tools and NanoSeal product to be profitable within the first 30-90 days upon completion of our course.We have eliminated many of the obstacles most people have with purchasing a franchise or business. We do not have a large franchise fee, heavy monthly fees, or take a portion of profits. We provide all the education, preparation, tools and product to be in business the day you graduate from NanoSeal University.Upon completion of NanoSeal Certification Course and applying the product at retail rates, you should recoup and exceed the initial investment of your original package purchase.
If you are one of the first three to sign up for the NanoSeal Certification Class this month you will receive a $250 credit toward additional promotional products like branded shirts, hats, gloves, etc..HURRY space is limited. Call now to reserve your spot today!
936-203-4272 and ask for David Foy.